Methods and Paths for Building Characteristic Cultural Brand of Henan Section of the Grand Canal
Henan Section of the Grand Canal is an essential part of China’s Grand Canal cultural belt construction. It is an important link between the inland, grassland and maritime civilization in ancient China. Besides, it is also a pivotal hub for the extensive exchange of world civilizations. It has nurtured the early Central Plain City Clusters. The canal system connecting the north and the south has guaranteed the water balance and water security of ancient China. Based on the analysis of the actual problems in construction of the cultural belt of Henan Section of the Grand Canal, this paper analyzed the paths and possibilities of the innovative use of the Grand Canal culture in the new era. It is recommended to take advantage of the cultural resources of the Grand Canal to optimize the urban spatial pattern, rebuild the water ecological civilization system of Henan Province, and build a rest space shared by the hosts and the guests to meet people’s ever-increasing needs for a better life.
ZHANG H. Difficulties and countermeasures of Jiangsu Grand Canal cultural belt governance innovation from the perspective of “co building, co governing and co sharing” [J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Social Science), 2018, 20(04):47-55. (in Chinese)
HE YA. Fully Realizing the Significance of Building the Cultural belt of the Grand Canal [N]. Xinhua Daily, 2017-08-30 (013). (in Chinese)
 HAO FX. On the problems of construction of Henan Grand Canal cultural belt [J]. Journal of Anyang Normal University, 2018 (03): 42-45. (in Chinese)
 LIU QZ. Great Contributions of the Grand Canal to China's History [N]. Chinese Social Sciences Today, 2014-04-04. (in Chinese)
 LI ZA. The integration and development of the south and the north, and the role and function of the regions south of the Yangtze River since Middle Antiquity [J]. Journal of Literature, History & Philosophy,2015(01):27-34. (in Chinese)
 REN ZY. Discussions about the historical value and practical significance of the Grand Canal of Sui and Tang Dynasties [J]. China Cultural Heritage, 2016 (5): 108-113. (in Chinese)
Copyright (c) 2019 Journal of Advance Research in Social Science and Humanities (ISSN: 2208-2387)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Author(s) accepted that the all authors contributed to the work and take public responsibility for published work. All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
2. The author(s) hereby grants and assigns to JIAATS Journal all rights to his/her/their work. Therefore, JIAATS Journal will have the right to print, publish, and sell the work throughout the world.
3. I/We assure that the work does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others and that the work is factually accurate and contains no matter libelous or otherwise illegitimate.
4. I/We further confirm that this article has not been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
5. I/We hereby assign and transfer to the JIAATS Journal copyright and all right under it.
6. I/we agree to the terms that the JIAATS Journal will have to full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.