IN MY ART BODY IS BUDDY
Notes on social value of creative action; Notes on Role of Artist in quest of freedom
In my original body of work, a series of interviews, conducted between 1986 – 88, ART rises, strikes, and gains from RESISTANCE to racial segregation, cultural exploitation, professional marginalisation. Independent references and sources corroborated my astonishing findings. Namely 1, the unravelling of abstraction, elitism and aloofness as false, if you like fake values, obstructing and confusing our appreciation of Art. Rather than deepening and opening up access to a seemingly all too often misunderstood yet inherently free practice, this socially-based act of artistic creation.
Copyright (c) 2018 Journal of Advance Research in Social Science and Humanities (ISSN: 2208-2387)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Author(s) accepted that the all authors contributed to the work and take public responsibility for published work. All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
2. The author(s) hereby grants and assigns to JIAATS Journal all rights to his/her/their work. Therefore, JIAATS Journal will have the right to print, publish, and sell the work throughout the world.
3. I/We assure that the work does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others and that the work is factually accurate and contains no matter libelous or otherwise illegitimate.
4. I/We further confirm that this article has not been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
5. I/We hereby assign and transfer to the JIAATS Journal copyright and all right under it.
6. I/we agree to the terms that the JIAATS Journal will have to full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.