Application of Data and Management in Engineering Sector
In this 21st century, the engineering complexity has increased drastically. Almost all the engineering problems are interdisciplinary, that means, the experts from different backgrounds (for instance, engineering, management, data analytics, etc.) are essential to solve any real time problems. The history is very affluent with many examples of project failures due to poor or inappropriate perspective. The project failures might be construction failure, start-up failure, business failure, management failure, etc. However, on the other side, there are many successful case examples which are implemented with effective management skills. Some examples include banishing darkness from Himalayan nation ‘Nepal’, travel management among millions of sports enthusiasts in 2012 London Olympics, fund raising in 2008 presidential campaign in United States of America, etc. This paper focuses on real time problems faced by most of the African countries with their isolation in online global business trend due to poor management skills. Some case examples of good management skills are presented at the end of this paper.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Author(s) accepted that the all authors contributed to the work and take public responsibility for published work. All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
2. The author(s) hereby grants and assigns to JIAATS Journal all rights to his/her/their work. Therefore, JIAATS Journal will have the right to print, publish, and sell the work throughout the world.
3. I/We assure that the work does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others and that the work is factually accurate and contains no matter libelous or otherwise illegitimate.
4. I/We further confirm that this article has not been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
5. I/We hereby assign and transfer to the JIAATS Journal copyright and all right under it.
6. I/we agree to the terms that the JIAATS Journal will have to full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.