THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CRISIS OF 2008-2009 FACING THE CONGOLESE ECONOMY
This article describes the international financial crisis of 2008-2009 facing the Congolese economy. The international financial crisis has created serious dangers for the Congolese economy in terms of job losses and declining quality of life. This article describes the global economic crisis and its direct impact in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The economic and financial crisis is global and it also affects the most vulnerable countries such as African countries. This is true since it is generally accepted that the economic situation has an influence on the social situation. Indeed, although the crisis was triggered by events in the US real estate market, it has spread to all regions of the world, with disastrous consequences for trade, growth and economic growth. global investments. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the rapidly advancing global financial crisis is taking over businesses, mines, jobs, income and livelihoods. Time is running out and decisive action can not wait.
• Banque mondiale, Global Economic Prospects : Commodities at the Crossroads, Washington, 2009.
• Bendera Omar, The global economic crisis, its origin and prospects.Available on http://lemaghrebin.com/accueil/index.html
• Boulager G., Social Science Research, ed. Universal, Paris, 1975
• De Boissieu C., Dictionary of Economics, Ed. PUF, Paris, 2000
• Cartanapis André, The financial crisis, its causes, its course, its consequences. What lessons? OFCE Study Day Paris, February 12, 2009
• Esico Fatuma, The effects of the financial crisis on economic growth in the DRC. From 2001 to 2010, memory, UNIKIS, 2010-2011, Kisangani
• Guy Longueville and François Faure, « Les pays émergents désormais ébranlés par la crise international », BNP Paribas, note de conjoncture, décembre 2008.
• MISHKIN F.; Monnaie, banque et marche financier, 8eme éd, nouveaux horizon, paris, 2007
• NKERE N. ; La crise financière international de 2008-2009 et ses conséquences en RDC, éd, harmattan, France 2009
• Nosakwe P., « L’Afrique subsaharienne et la crise financière mondiale », note EPCDM, Vol 7, N°10, Déc. 2008-Janv. 2009.
• Philippe Hugon, L’Economie de l’Afrique, Paris, Repères (6ème ed.), 2009.
• Pirou J-P., Lexicon of Economics and Social Sciences, 7th ed. The Discovery, collection REPERES, Paris
Copyright (c) 2018 Journal of Advance Research in Business Management and Accounting (ISSN: 2456-3544)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Author(s) accepted that the all authors contributed to the work and take public responsibility for published work. All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
2. The author(s) hereby grants and assigns to JIAATS Journal all rights to his/her/their work. Therefore, JIAATS Journal will have the right to print, publish, and sell the work throughout the world.
3. I/We assure that the work does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others and that the work is factually accurate and contains no matter libelous or otherwise illegitimate.
4. I/We further confirm that this article has not been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
5. I/We hereby assign and transfer to the JIAATS Journal copyright and all right under it.
6. I/we agree to the terms that the JIAATS Journal will have to full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.